VOLUNTEERING WITH TALLY HO
Many thanks for wanting to help the Tally Ho project!
I am very grateful to all the people who have contacted me about helping with the Tally Ho project!
Right now we are looking for a few volunteers for the month of March 2019 for a “framing party” (exact dates TBC). If you are interested, please get in touch via
- I will provide accommodation and basic meals. You will need to arrange your own transportation to and from Sequim, WA.
- Some woodworking skills preferred, or at least some practical or technical experience.
- We may also be looking for a cook during March 2019 – who will be responsible for meal planning for 9 people, shopping (will need driving licence), catering for different dietary needs, etc.
- We usually work 6 days a week, 8am to 5pm. There will be a lot of woodwork, but also plenty of other jobs, some menial. Being willing to pitch in with cooking and cleaning would also be nice.
- You will be required to sign a disclaimer on arrival.